Finally, baby thoughts.

I have finally found something that has made me consider having a child! There is a new study going on where scientists are studying 100000 children from womb to the age of 21. The article can be found here.

Wouldn't it be fascinating to be a part of such a study? I think it would be so interesting and so beneficial. The scientists can hopefully find out more about autism, the effects of pesticides and immunizations, and countless other mysteries plaguing children and families. I think it would be amazing to be a part of that. But I would need a child to be part of the study and I would have to care for the child for at least 21 years.

Something to think about.

Plus, check out reason number two for Mr. Neruda and I to procreate:



What a cutie, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment