New Year, New Me

Welcome to 2010 folks. I am excited to embrace this new year in a way that is totally foreign to me. This could be because I am in the middle of a mid-life crisis at the ripe young age of 26. This either means that I will be dead by 52 or I am an early bloomer and my life will be richer for it. I choose to embrace the second opinion and that is why I shall call it a quarter-life crisis.

After a year full of grad school that kept the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation line, "Look around you Helen, we are on the threshold of hell," constantly running through my head, I am ready to shake off that confinement and begin anew. I feel reborn and ready to kick a little ass. One way of doing this is to embrace new fangled technology and try blogging. This should hopefully be interesting and not at all boring...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment