Ummmmmm . . . . .

So, very interesting news. This article says that 30 mins of meditation a day can actually change the structure of your brain. It is suppose to increase your capacity for learning and memory while shrinking your capacity for stress. Though oddly enough it doesn't help with self-awareness.

I think this has inspired me to meditate. I am not going to get crazy with it with weird clothes and a bunch of incense, nor will I start with a whole 30 mins right away. My mind tends to wander easily and my time will become so much more precious with the arrival of Fetus Cheek since so much of it will disappear to him, but I think it worth a try. I could use less stress and more learning and memory room.

Hey, since it is the season to make resolutions and all I think I shall resolve to meditate a bit everyday. Won't that be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment